Saturday 7 July 2012

A day at the market.

I had heard that when in Brisbane you must go to south bank and see the markets, so thats what we did. I really love markets and all the treasures to be found.
Still being sick I wasn't sure how the day would go but I found some magical pills thats made me feel a lot better and made the day bearable. 
Here are some photos of the lovely south bank markets.

























After walking through the markets, watching the street performer and buying a few treats we headed to a bakery/cafe where we spent a lot of money and I had the best chicken and pesto sandwich. 




At night we went to a friends for dinner where we had pizza and played games.
All in all it was a good day. I didn't die of sickness and I came away with a great pair of jeans, two pairs of amazing tights and a cute dress.


All thanks to the these amazing little pills.


No comments:

Post a Comment